Wednesday, May 24, 2017

UberChic Beauty Collection 18 + Uber Mini Farm Fresh Stamping Plates Review


Hello lovelies! I have new UberChic Beauty stamping plates to share today! I love the images I used for these manis, but I'll admit that collection 18 didn't have as many images that I like as usual. I did however love the idea behind the Fresh Farm plate and thought it was pretty original. Gotta love the farm life! Let's take a look..



18-03



I loooove how this turned out! A successful gradient is seriously the best feeling. And these floral buffet images are just so cool and the crisp black lines stand out so well.

Products used:
Turtle Tootsie Polish Crime of Passion (neon pink), Does This Jumpsuit Make Me Look Fat (neon orange), Caution Tape (neon yellow), Taze Me (neon green)
Konad Black stamping polish



I had to do another mani from this plate because these little frond whatchamacallits really drew me in. I kept this one a little more simple and classy. I think I could wear this every day.

Products used:
piCture pOlish Sisters- greige/purple holo
piCture pOlish Fairy Floss- pink creme
Powder Perfect White stamping polish
Orly Liquid Vinyl- black
Konad Black stamping polish





18-02



This plate actually had lots of really cute images that worked so well together so I decided to use as many as I could. The stripe/arrow one toward the right bottom of the plate is really cute too.

Products used:
OPI Getting Nada On My Honeymoon (pink), Trop-ical Me On My Cell (green), Coconuts Over OPI (nude), Hand Me My Sunglasses (orange)
Konad Black stamping polish



18-01


Okay I knew this photo wouldn't turn out that great but I had to try anyway. I actually stamped with three polishes in a gradient, but you really can't tell at all! Whatever, the image is still pretty fun.

Products used:
Sayuri A Time of Beauty
Powder Perfect Lilac, Pale Pink, and White stamping polish




Uber Mini Farm Fresh


Okay so I had this idea.. but in the end it looks so random. Neon farm animals? I don't know, what do you think?

Products used:
Bluebird Lacquer Fist Pumps and Chest Bumps (pink), Squats Before Yachts (orange), Yodel At Your Brodel (yellow), Rock Out With Your Crocs Out (green)
Konad Black stamping polish




I love this mani so much despite the trouble it gave me. The image on my index finger was difficult to stamp because it was on the corner of the plate. Then I wanted to double stamp it which made it sooo much harder and this was my third attempt. I still love the vintage vibe of this mani.

Products used:
Pretty & Polished Green Thumb- dusty green 
Pretty & Polished Fresh As A Daisy- yellow glitter crelly
Bundle Monster LOL- custard yellow stamping polish


The Collection 18 retails for $24.99 and the Uber Mini Farm Fresh for $7.99. They are available now through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty


What do you think of these stamping plates? Do you have a favorite look from my review? Please let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!