Friday, May 26, 2017

Tonic Polish Spring 2017 Collection + Come Wander


Hello lovelies! I was tempted by these new releases from Tonic Polish and ended purchasing the whole Spring 2017 plus an extra special one called Come Wander. I regret nothing! This is my second Tonic Polish purchase, and so far they have all had consistently great formula and gorgeous shades. Let's get to them..



Aurora Sunrise is a deep orchid pink jelly with turquoise/purple shifting shimmer and ultra holo micro glitter. I love polishes like these where the micro glitter sparkles so strongly. The formula was slightly thick, but I liked how it made it opaque in two coats. Shown with top coat.



I Pink You Blue Me Off is a vibrant blue crelly with pink/yellow shifting shimmer. I was surprised by just how pretty this blue is. It's so lovely. Nicely applied in two coats, plus top coat. 



Deep Sea-crets is a turquoise creally with peach/yellow shifting shimmer. I think my photos show it a little darker than it actually is. It's another very pretty shade and I dig that shimmer so much. Applied easily in two coats, plus top coat.



Endless Shrimp is a coral crelly with pale green shimmer. The shimmer is the least obvious in this shade out of the three similar formulas. It still is such a pretty shade. Applied easily in two coats, plus top coat.



Titanium Orchid is a metallic multichrome that shifts lavender/peach/gold with scattered holographic. This shade was not easy to capture with how reflective it is. So just believe me that it's prettier than my photos. Applied easily in two coats, plus top coat. 



Foxfire is a metallic multichrome that shift rose gold/yellow gold/bronze with scattered holographic. I was blown away by this one! The photos refused to show it but the rose shift is so bright and vibrant and totally stunning. Applied easily in two coats, plus top coat. 




Come Wander is a deep periwinkle linear holographic with a strong pink shimmer that shifts golden green with iridescent color shifting flakes. This shade is so dynamic and a different feature shines through depending on the lighting. The formula was nice and smooth. Shown is two coats (I can't remember if I applied top coat).




I was happy with every single shade here, not a dud in the bunch. My three favorites are I Pink You Blue Me Off, Foxfire, and especially Come Wander. If you have tried Tonic Polish yet, these would be a great place to start!

You can purchase the Spring 2017 collection and Come Wander through the Tonic Polish website. I believe the shades that are currently sold out will be restocked in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!