Thursday, November 24, 2016

Colores de Carol Thanksgiving Duo and Baccano (Black Friday Exclusive)

You may have noticed I have been quite absent for a few weeks now. I'll leave the excuses for later. Right now I want to share three new Colores de Carol polishes with you!


Baccano (Mischief) is a light blue/shimmery gold linear holographic with holographic micro flakes. WOW! This polish is so beautiful and unique, I don't have anything close to it in my collection. It looks like the sun shining on a Winter frost. This was two coats plus top coat. Note: This polish will be available only during the weekend of Black Friday!




Asher is a white crelly base with gold, brown, orange, and green glitter. Part of the Thanksgiving Duo, this one really says Fall in a fun and festive way. It even makes me think of football for some reason. The formula is easy to apply and this is three thin coats plus top coat.



Hazel is a coppery medium brown linear holographic with micro holo copper glitter. This is the second part of the Thanksgiving Duo. You know how I love my brown polish, and this was a really flattering shade on me. This is two coats, no top coat.




Each polish retails for $11, or $20 for the Thanksgiving Duo. Make sure to use my code NPSOCIETY for 10% off your order! Baccano will be available only during the weekend of Black Friday, so I would jump right on that one!

Colores de Carol
Let me know what you think of these shades! Anyone have big Black Friday plans? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!