Tuesday, January 31, 2017

UberChic Beauty HOLOGRAPHIC Nail Stamp Plate Storage Folder


My dear Society Sisters! I'm back! I never intended to be away this long, but then life just seemed to happen. At first I had just lost the motivation to blog. It just up and disappeared, and I wasn't keen on forcing it. It came back though a few weeks ago but then I've had computers problems, strep throat, the flu, etc. Geez Louise, I felt like it was never going to happen. And I missed you guys! So let's hope this next month goes a little more smoothly. :)

Great holo-y goodness! Today's review is of this blinding silver-holographic nail stamping plate storage folder (book) by UberChic Beauty. It is truly gorgeous! If you have a collection of UberChic plates (namely the full-size plates), and are a holo fanatic, I highly recommend it.


I have been meaning to get some storage for my plates, but so far have just had them stacked together in a box. I love how quickly I can scan through these all now. One was not enough to fit all my plates, so I def need to buy one or two more!


Once the folder/book is full of plates, it doesn't lay completely flat anymore. It's not a big deal, but I'm sure there are some very pedantic people out there that would be bothered. If you put another one stacked on top, or squeeze it upright into a bookshelf, it closes just fine.


If you're already familiar with UberChic Beauty stamping plates then you should have a good idea of the plate sizes. For those new to the brand I included a shot of me holding the storage folder for reference.  (Nail polish shown: Celestial Cosmetics Crystal Ship)


IMPORTANT DETAILS: The UberChic Beauty HOLOGRAPHIC Nail Stamp Plate Storage Folder can hold up to 14 full size plates measuring 9.5x14cm. It retails for $15.99 and can be purchased through the website.


UberChic Beauty


Thank you ladies for sticking around for me! This wasn't my first blogging break, and I know it won't be the last. In the meantime I have lots more to share!

2 comments:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find Out How You Can Master Your Habits And Reprogram The Subconscious Brain To Get Any Result You Want In Your Personal Development and Fulfillment!

    Introducing... Procrastinating Your Procrastination!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!