Thursday, March 31, 2016

Paint All The Nails Presents Pastel Geometric


Hello lovelies! Today is my favorite day of the month where I get to participate in the Paint All The Nails link-up! This month's theme is "pastel geometric". I love geometric nails, but I always have the hardest time photographing pastel nail art. My solution this time was a lot of contrasting black lines and that seemed to do the trick!


I already knew I wanted to stamp over this pretty iridescent glitter (which I am calling pastel for my purposes). When searching for the right image to stamp I saw this one and really liked how the edges of it looked. So I did each image a little bit different on each nail to show that off. I also wanted to add a little more interest to it and made these decals with more colors painted inside the lines.



What I used:
(some sheer OPI shade that lost its label)
Zoya Monet- iridescent glitter topper
Konad Special Polish black
Essie Absolutely Shore- pastel green
Ginger + Liz The Good Life- pastel blue
Ginger + Liz  Calm Down Girl- pastel lavendar
KBShimmer Eyes White Open- white
UberChic 1-01 stamping plate


What do you think of this look? I love how the glitter sparkles through the thick black lines. Visit the links below to see all the other pretty pastel looks created by some seriously talented ladies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!