Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Essie Spring 2019 Collection

*purchased by me

Hello lovelies! I have really liked the collections that Essie has made this past year. This Spring collection was no exception so I bought all six shades. The formulas were all nice and although not every one flattered me personally, I think they're all pretty in their own way. Let's take a look..


A Touch of Sugar is a blush pink with pink and gold shimmer flecks. This one is soooo pretty in the bottle but it's a little to close to my skin tone to be flattering. Shown is three coats plus top coat.



Stirring Secrets is a light neutral pink creme. This is a really fabulous basic color! Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Pinkies Out is a melon creme with bright pink shimmer. I like the contrasting shimmer that makes this unique. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Teacup Half Full is a soft mauvey brown creme with bronze shimmer. I forgot to take a close up shot but this photo still shows the shimmer pretty well. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Tiers of Joy is a pastel purple with strong green shimmer. This is such a perfect unicorn shade! Usually I don't like green shimmer with this but somehow it works with the base so well. I forgot how many coats I did- possible three- but it applied so nicely.



Reign Check is a stormy gray metallic with gold flecks that make it appear to have green or blue undertones. It has a slight streakiness, but not bad. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


This collection is available now and can be found wherever Essie polishes are sold.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!