Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Painted Polish Rainbow Realm Collection + Re-Releases


Hello lovelies! I know my lead photo shows four polishes but I actually have six to share! New from Painted Polish is the four piece Rainbow Realm collection consisting of three crellies and one glitter bomb. I also have two perfectly St. Patrick's Day worthy green re-release shades. I intended to have these done a couple days ago but boy have I had my hands full this week! So let's get right to the swatches..


Funfetti Fandom features red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple metallic glitters in a white crelly base. I found that most of these crellies give good coverage in two coats but I generally prefer another coat in the lighter based ones for the sunken effect it gives to the glitters or flakies. Shown is three coats plus top coat.




Rainbow Recruit features a rainbow of color-shifting flakies in a white crelly base. Again this can be worn in two coats but I preferred three. Shown with top coat.




Rainbow Renegade features a rainbow of color-shifting flakies in a gray crelly base! Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Confetti Couture features red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple metallic glitters in a clear base! This can be worn as a topper with excellent glitter payout but I really like it on it's own. Shown is three coats plus top coat.




Gaga For Greenery a bright leaf green ultra holo with added holographic glitters. I always love Lexi's ultra holo polishes. The formulas are great and the colors are so stunning. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Shamrock ‘n’ Roll (a re-imagining of Shamrock Your World) features pink, purple, blue, and gold color-shifting flakies in a leaf green crelly base. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




**Edit** I was asked for a comparison of last year's Shamrock Your World and the new Shamrock 'n' Roll. Here they are side by side. This is two coats of each. As you can see the base color is the same but it was gold flakies in the older one and the newer one has a little bit thinner formula.

The Rainbow Realm Collection and two re-releases will be available March 7th at paintedpolish.com


Painted Polish
Shop

The formulas were great all around and I am especially fond 
of the glitter shades. Which are your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!