Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Colores de Carol Helsing's Trophies Collection




Hello friends! I am patiently waiting for the temperatures to cool down for it to finally feel like Fall. My kids are ready for me to put out the Halloween decorations but I don't like to jump the gun. But while I am waiting for October to arrive, let's take a look at the new Colores de Carol Helsing's Trophies collection!



The Frankenstein Monster's Bolts is a grey crelly with silver holo glitters and gunmetal glitter. This had a nice distribution of glitters and built up easily. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



The Invisible Man's Serum is a 
clear base topper with aurora shimmer (green/red) and holographic micro flakes. This would look good over anything I'm sure, but ooo-la-la it looks stunning over purple!  One coat over Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Vivid Violet. 



The Mummy's Wraps is a white crelly with duochrome shimmer (green/purple) and UCC flakes. The shimmer is very subtle but still visible to the eye, although it disappears in my photos. Shown is three coats plus top coat.



The Creature's Gills is a holographic green/blue/purple multichrome with green holo glitter and UCC flakes. This one is sooo sparkly! Shown is two coats plus top coat.





The Wolfman's Fur is a warm brown with aurora shimmer (bronze/green) and UCC flakes. It's such a lovely warm color that leans copper. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Dracula's Fangs is a
 thermal that changes from blackened red (cold) to a shimmery sheer grey (warm) with red holo glitters. The glitters are a little sparse so I did three coats to get the desired amount.


Cold



Transition



Warm


The Helsing's Trophies collection will be available Friday, September 21st 9 am EST. They will retail for $11.50 each or $60 for the set. Make sure to use my code NPSOCIETY for 10% off your order!

Colores de Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!