Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Colores de Carol Into The Wild Collection


Hello Society Sisters! The lovely Carolina of Colores de Carol has created a beautiful six piece camping-themed Fall collection. Even though I haven't done much camping as an adult, I have fond memories of all the times I did during my childhood. So the theme holds a lot of nostalgia for me. I always look forward to Carolina's Fall collections and this one did not disappoint. She has a knack for creating a lot of variety in finishes and the formulas were all wonderful. Let's take a look..


Boots and Jeans is a denim blue holographic with chameleon glitter (blue/purple/red) and iridescent flakes. This one has a slight metallic look to it and the flakes give a good pop of contrasting color. Shown is two coats plus top coat. 




Under the Stars is an intense teal crelly with Aurora shimmer (purple/green) and chameleon glitter (green/blue/purple). I was afraid this color would stain but in the few minutes that I had it on while swatching, it didn't leave any color. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Camping Hair, Don't Care is a deep cherry red crelly with micro holo glitter and holo micro flakes. It makes a great holiday red! This is a one coater, but I did two for depth.




Building the Tent is a medium holographic purple with a blue flash UCC flakes. The flakes are less visible here and just add a little subtle touch. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Stories Around the Fire is a clear base with Aurora shimmer (green/purple) with a mix of fall glitters. This is packed with glitters and applies really well. One coat shown over OPI A-Piers to Be Tan, plus top coat. 




My Favorite Color is Fall is a multi-chrome (red-brown-green-gold) holographic with UCC flakes. The name is so fitting because it is my favorite of the collection (I'm sure it will be the most popular) and it couldn't be more perfect for Fall! Shown is two coats plus top coat.




The Into The Wild collection is available now through www.coloresdecarol.com. They will retail for $11.50 each or $60 for the whole collection. Make sure to use my code NPSOCIETY for 10% off your order!

Colores de Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!