Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Cirque Colors Desert Bloom Collection Spring 2018


Hello friends! I warned you yesterday that this week's post would leave you poor and destitute. But in the end it will all be worth it because you'll have the most gorgeous nailsThe Desert Bloom collection consists of nine desert-inspired shades, including six shimmers with subtle holo, and three neutral speckled cremes. Honestly Cirque Colors did such a fantastic job with this collection! They had me drooling with each shade. No surprise either that the formulas are flawless. You'll just want to give the shimmers a little more drying time between each coat. Let's take a look..



Fata Morgana is a pale lavender with strong copper shimmer and delicate holographic sparkle. I wore this one for a whole weekend and looked at it over and over again. It's so pretty and understated. Shown is two coats plus top coat. 




Wildflowers is a dusty violet with strong copper shimmer and delicate holographic sparkle. I feel like I'm just going to be repeating myself with each shade- this is so pretty! Shown is two coats plus top coat. 




Earthen is a brown-taupe with fiery red shimmer and delicate holographic sparkle. Okay, I thought I loved the first two, but the warmth of this shade looks so good on me I didn't want to take it off. Shown is two coats plus top coat. 




Palm Springs is a cyan blue with vibrant pink shimmer and delicate holographic sparkle. This blue makes me want to go hang out at the pool. It's such a happy Summer color! Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Taos is a teal with vibrant pink shimmer and delicate holographic sparkle. I'm not usually a fan of teal, but the shimmer is stunning so how could I not like it? There was still the slightest visible nail line after two coats and I fought myself whether I should do another coat, but finally decided against it. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Dusky Skies is a deep blue-violet with vibrant pink shimmer and delicate holographic sparkle. Oooooh yeaaaaah, she is a stunner! Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Pebble is a sheer beige-pink with fine black specks. There are three of these creme shades with black specks that match the desert theme perfectly. The formulas are flawless and are a fun twist on neutral shades. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Mineralized is a muted terracotta with fine black specks. As much as I love the look of this shade on its own, it really does me no favors. I could see it looking really fantastic on different skin tones though. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Rose Canyon is a rose-pink with fine black specks. I wore this for Easter as the speckled look seemed appropriate. I am a sucker for rose/mauve shades and know I'll be going back to this one. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



The Desert Bloom collection will be available April 4th. Each polish will retail for $12.50 and can be purchased at cirquecolors.com.


Cirque Colors





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!