Friday, February 24, 2017

UberChic Beauty Collection 14 Stamping Plate Review




Hello lovelies! Today I am sharing with you the Collection 14 stamping plates from UberChic Beauty! Once again there were so many good images in this collection that I wanted to try out. I still haven't tried some of my favorites, but then I didn't want to make this post wait until I had. So without further ado, let's take a look!



For this first look I layered two of the images that I thought would work together. I didn't plan it out this way, but I think it really looks like some type of Japanese pattern.

Products used:
Essie Gel Couture Closing Night- gray
Powder Perfect Silver stamping polish
Konad White stamping polish



I am totally in love with this cascading four-point star image, and can see myself using it over again. I did a gradient with shimmery blue and gold polish.

Products used:
Essie Gel Couture Perfect Posture- light blue
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Quick Jeanius- shimmery dark blue
Sally Hansen Golden-I- gold



What kind of motif is this? I don't know what you call it, but it's beautiful. 

Products used:
Celestial Cosmetics Pretty LE- red crelly
Celestial Cosmetics Woman LE- red holo micro glitter
Rica Whiteout



I'm wearing this look right now and I'm telling you it looks better from far away. I used two triangle images that are meant to be layered. On three nails I've layered the small triangles using silver polish, which gives a really subtle and cool effect. On my other nail I used black and most of my triangles didn't come out very crisply. But on the ones that did and that were placed perfectly, you can see the intended result.

Products used:
Colores de Carol Olivia- purple
Colores de Carol Mila- blue
Powder Perfect White, Silver, and Black



This look came out so perfectly! It was another one that I didn't have a clear vision for, but it ended up looking like a cross between a giraffe and tortoise shell print. I did a smoosh base using three different colors dotted onto my stamper and smooshed them around on my nail.

Products used:
Sinful Colors Prosecco
Essie Merino Cool
Essie Smokin' Hot
Powder Perfect Gold stamping polish



I saved what might be my favorite for the last. It has such a fresh feel to it and I'm in love. I stamped the crosshatch pattern on first then used the edges of the big floral buffet image to layer over it. 

Products used:
KBShimmer Caught On Tape- mauve/nude
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Leapin' Lilac- light purple
A England Sleeping Palace- deep mauve/purple



The UberChic Beauty Collection 14 set retails for $24.99 and can be purchased through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty


What do you think of this collection? Any of the images call out to you? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!