Tuesday, January 13, 2015

butter LONDON All Hail the Queen


Hey everyone! I have a quick swatch today while I'm still working on my fun post for tomorrow. Today I have for you butter LONDON All Hail the Queen. It's a soft sandy beige with visible but delicate holographic particles. For my light skin tone it's a perfect goes-with-anything neutral and the formula is nice and smooth. This is two coats with topcoat. I had had my eye on this shade for some time (it's been around for a while). I am so glad I finally got my hands on one because I know I'm going to get some mileage out of it.




I bought my bottle from Ulta when they had one of their 2 for $15 deals (basically it's BOGO free). I try to look out for those deals because full price is quite expensive.


ps Thank you for all the well-wishes ladies! I'm feeling much better now. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!