Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Guest Post at Craftynail!

Today's post is super exciting for me. It's my first ever guest post! Jacqui at Craftynail graciously asked me to do a post for her blog, and I would love for you guys to take a look!

Jacqui is super talented and dynamic. If you haven't discovered her blog yet, here are some gems you don't want to miss: her recent Snow Bunny Nails are absolutely adorable, the Size Comparison of Top Stamping Post had all the info I was looking for about different brands of stamping plates, and her Black and White Underside Mani has a cool edge to it that makes want to grow out my nails for that design alone!


So now let's all change into our comfy blue Keds, pull on a warm cozy cardigan, and hop on the trolley to my guest post at Craftynail! >> View the post in its entirety here<<


2 comments:

  1. You did some great nails for my blog- appreciate it!
    i love my underside mani too! Not sure if i have enough free edge with my pointy nails to do that design again. Bummer, cuz painting the underside is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun to see my nails on your blog! No matter what shape my nails are, I can never get them that long! Oh well, I can just admire them on other people :).

      Delete

I love to hear your comments!