Thursday, September 5, 2013

31DC2013 Day 05: Blue Nails

Rise and shout, the Cougars are out!

Honestly I'm not a big (or small) sports fan. I've never been passionate about team sports. On the other hand, come Olympics time, I am glued to my t.v. for two weeks straight. Although I may not be devote, there is one team I will always root for. That would be the BYU Cougars.



I myself never attended Brigham Young University, but I know a long, long, list of people who have. Many of those people include family members such as: both my parents, my husband, sisters, brothers-in-law, cousins, etc. So I feel that I have an obligation to make some effort of loyalty. The fact that their school colors include blue, my favorite color, is a major winning point.





Go Cougars!



What I used:
OPI Dating a Royal
Sephora by OPI White Hot
INM Out The Door top coat

What makes you loyal to a team? School affiliation? Pretty colors? Uniforms that make the athletes look hot?

8 comments:

  1. Ra ra rarara! Gooooooo Cougars!

    I, too, have always been loyal to BYU, but honestly, it helps that I like their colors. The only other teams that I root for are the teams that my husband is a fan of. But no matter how much he loves the Lakers I would never buy anything for him that has their colors on it because I can't get past how ugly purple and gold are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just surfing the web for some cool 31 day challenge nails and had to do a double take "wait, is that a..."

    Go cougs! (or something...I'm not really a sports fan either, but yay BYU!) And your mani's are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Good to hear this was found by another (kinda-sorta) fan. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!