Friday, June 13, 2014

Mint and Chocolate Interlocking Dotticure


Happy Friday ladies! Today I have a fabulous manicure that I've been wanting to try for ages! I don't know what was holding me back, but I finally got my motivation after seeing this mani on All Lacquered Up. I loved it so much, I just couldn't wait any more!


This mani was one of the easiest I've done. The only tool I needed was a dotting tool. I followed Michelle's tutorial and was done before I knew it!


I love mint and brown together! You may remember I actually used a similar color scheme in a previous dotticure here.
Is anyone else getting hungry looking at this? Even though I usually go for straight up chocolate ice cream, there's something to be said for mint and chocolate chip. It's so refreshing!



What I used:
OPI You Don't Know Jacques!- brown
love, charlotte xo by Color Club- (no name) mint/turquoise

Thanks so much for reading! Let me know if you have any questions or comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!