Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Colores de Carol Get Together Trio




Hello my lovely Society Sisters! Just when I was ready to catch up with my posts.. life gets complicated again! So here's to hoping I don't get any further behind! Today I have the Colores de Carol Get Together Trio, consisting of three Thanksgiving themed shades. Let's get right to it..


Familia is a dusty mauve crelly with Aurora shimmer and UCC (Ultra Chrome Chameleon) flakes. The color is very soft and not very saturated but I was still able to get away with two coats. Shown with top coat.



Harmony is a peanut butter brown crelly with Aurora shimmer, UCC Ultra Chrome Chameleon) flakes and brown metallic glitter. The photos make it appear slightly more yellow than it really is, it's more on the brown side. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Get Together is a slightly tinted pink base loaded with pink, brown, gold, holo and more glitters included the larger pink holographic circle glitters. Shown is one coat over OPI Barking Up the Wrong Sequoia, plut top coat.


The Get Together Trio is available now and retails for $11.50 each or $30 for the set. Make sure to use my code NPSOCIETY for 10% off your order!

Colores de Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!