Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Luxe Birthday Nails


Another year, another birthday. Which is awesome news for me because that means more nail polish! I had a plan for festive birthday nails for today, but my stamping plates still haven't arrived (grr). So instead I decided to celebrate with something that is simply beautiful and luxurious.



To create the shapes on my ring finger I used Nail Vinyls skinnies which are SO much easier to work with then regular striping tape. They are more expensive, but when they keep me from tearing my hair out, I think it's worth every penny. The gold glitter I used doesn't apply very densely, so I applied it over another gold polish.


If I get my plates today, you'll probably be seeing at least one more birthday mani this week!


What I used:
China Glaze Choo-Choo Choose You- brownish shimmer
NCLA Santa Monica Shore Thing- Tiffany blue/mint
OPI My Vampire Is Buff- nude
Priti NYC Chrysanthos- gold (underneath the glitter, you can't really see it)
Sephora by OPI Looks Like Rain, Dear- gold and holo glitter
Nail Vinyls (skinnies)

Remember my piCture pOlish Blogfest mani I did using Nail Vinyls? They are seriously an awesome product. Well.. Nail Vinyls is celebrating their birthday today too!  There is a site-wide sale of 40% off EVERYTHING! I made a big birthday purchase already (Yay!). You have until Midnight EST to take advantage of the biggest sale they have ever had! Use the code: oneyear

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!