Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Zebra of the Sea


Hi everyone! I wanted to do a really quick and easy, yet bold, mani. I remembered how much I loved my Funkedelic Stamping mani, so I went with something similar. It wasn't intended to look like a zebra print, but I ended up loving it anyway.



The black lines really washed out the neon colors underneath in the photos. They look much more pastel here. I used the same dry-brush technique over white with four different shades. Then I stamped over with black. Not a perfect stamping job (curse you, big nails!), but the overall effect worked.


What I used:
Zoya Purity- white
Formula X for Sephora At Your Own Risk- purple
Formula X for Sephora Seismic- orange
Jenna Hipp I Surf With Boys- turquoise
Sally Hansen Insta- Dri Chartreuse Chase
Konad Special Polish black
MoYou London Sailor Collection 06 stamping plate

I mean, could I call this anything but a zebra print? Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!